One of the most under-pinning and fundamental roles government, community planners and economic development and re-development organizations play is building economic resilience and making their community a desirable place to conduct business. The “Know Your Partners” conference has been scheduled to bring inspiration, education and networking to the West Central Texas region.
Featured Topics presented by Environmental Protection Agency-Brownfields and Revitalization, Texas Commission on Environmental Quality-Brownfields program, Texas Railroad Commission-Brownfields program, Economic Development Administration, U.S. Department of Agricultural, Rural Development, Home Builders Association/Developer, Texas Department of Agriculture and Kansas State University:
• Brownfields Tools
• Economic Development/Finance Tools
• Evaluating Code Structures to Support Housing Development
• Main Street/Downtown RE-Development Using Tools like Broadband, etc.
• Low Impact Development
• Regional examples and highlights
• One-to-one consultations with federal, state and local partners
Cost is $25 per attendee and includes meals and refreshments.
Member City Events